Video Game Cover Band - Critical Hit - Announced
"Playing in bands was a big part of my life before I became a full-time composer," comments Critical Hit founder Jason Hayes, "so it's awesome to be able to return to live performance, while exploring my favorite videogame themes with such amazing and accomplished musician friends. The best part is connecting with people who are as passionate about videogame music as I am."
Track listing for Critical Hit: Volume One:
01. Tetris: "Main Theme"
02. Angry Birds: "Main Theme"
03. World of Warcraft: "Legends of Azeroth"
04. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: "Zelda's Lullaby"
05. Halo 2: "Main Theme"
06. PokÃ©mon: "Main Theme"
07. Super Mario World: "Bowser's Castle"
08. Final Fantasy X: "To Zanarkand"
09. Kingdom Hearts: "Hikari"
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: "Battle for New York"
11. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: "Streets of Whiterun"
12. Metal Gear Solid 2: "Main Theme"
The band features: Jason Hayes (Keyboard/Percussion), Nita Strauss (Guitar), Taylor Davis (Violin), Tina Guo (Cello), Salome Scheidegger (Piano), Doug Belote (Drums), Joel Taylor (Drums), Pedro Eustache (World Winds), David Frank Paich (Piano), Chet Stevens (Guitar), Sara Andon (Flute), Carlitos del Puerto (Bass), Adam Gubman (Arranger), Laurence Juber (Guitar), Shannon Canchola (Flute), Kevin Dooley (Drums).