Ubisoft Expands to Toronto
Ubisoft has announced that it will continue expanding with a new studio being established in Toronto, Ontario in Canada. The new studio will have aproimately 800 employees. In a joint announcement with the Premier of Ontario, Ubisoft also revealed that the government is committing $263 million in funding over the next decade.
- It has taken over two years to get Ubisoft into Ontario.
- Toronto is going be modeled after Ubisoft Montreal.
- Seventy Five percent of Canadians play games.
- Forty percent of those are women.
- Average Canadian gamer is forty years old.