The Sidekicks Announces Support of Lubiterum's Crazy Pixel Streaker
New indie video game label The Sidekicks has recently announced its partnership with Spanish indie developer Lubiterum. The two groups will team up to help release Lubiterum's game Crazy Pixel Streaker to the world.
Crazy Pixel Streaker is a brawler game with roguelike elements. Aliens have abducted a group of people and are forcing them to spread chaos at important sports events. The aliens want to steal the cups from each sports event, and the people causing the chaos have a chance to engage in all sorts of mayhem, such as running around half-naked or riding magic pigs.
Crazy Pixel Streaker have announced the following features:
- Local and online multiplayer modes.
- Dozens of weapons, ranging from watermelon bazookas to soda grenades.
- Beat'em all style combos.
- Procedurally generated encounters for replay value.
- Adventure mode with permadeath.
- Customization and ranking systems.
The game will be available on PC sometime on Q1 2016. A PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version will be released shortly after.