Plague Inc: Evolved Released on Xbox One
Ndemic Creations has recently announced that their strategy game Plague Inc: Evolved has recently been released for the Xbox One.
In Plague Inc: Evolved, players take on the role of a pathogen that has just recently infected Patient Zero. The goal is simple: eradicate the human race by spreading across the world. The humans may try to develop ways to halt the pathogen, but the pathogen can adapt against whatever the humans throw at it, given enough time. The race is on: will the humans manage to find a way to halt the pathogenâ€™s spread, or will the pathogen become too difficult to handle and put an end to humanity?
The game will have the following features:
- Nine different disease types, each with their own different strategy to eradicate humanity. These types range from bacteria to bioweapons, and even include mind control and zombies.
- There are twenty unique scenarios to play through, such as using a new strain of Swine Flu or trying to wipe out humanity during the Ice Age.
- The world uses advanced AI to simulate how the real world might react to a deadly outbreak.
- Different modes of play include speed runs, a Mega-Brutal difficulty, genetic modifications, and more.
- There will also be free DLC and updates, such as a Simian Flu disease type and custom scenarios created by the player community.
More information can be found on the official site here.