New Pokemon Information Revealed for Sun and Moon
More information has recently been revealed for the new Pokemon game Pokemon Sun and Moon. This new information reveals the antagonists as well as new Pokemon and Pokemon variants.
The antagonists of Pokemon Sun and Moon are a group called Team Skull. They are led by a man named Guzma and one of their admins is a woman named Plumeria, who serves as a big sister figure to the rest of the team.
Some new Pokemon introduced include:
- Wishiwashi, a Water Pokemon that seems like a weak fish at first, but its Schooling Ability allows it to take a much bigger form once it reaches a certain level.
- Pyukumuku, a Water Pokemon that resembles a sea cucumber and has the Ability Innards Out. If Pyukumuku is defeated, it deals damage to its attacker equal to the amount of HP it had left before being KOed.
- Morelull is a Grass/Fairy Pokemon that can come with either the Illuminate or Effect Spore Abilities. It resembles a walking root with three mushrooms on its head.
There are also new Alolan variants of existing Pokemon:
- Alolan Meowth is a Dark Pokemon that can have Pickup or Technician as its Ability.
- Alolan Marowak is a Fire/Ghost Pokemon that can have Cursed Body or Lightningrod as its Ability.
- Alolan Raichu is an Electric/Psychic Pokemon whose Ability, Surge Surfer, doubles its speed when Electric Terrain is active.