New Cosmochoria Trailer Released
Curve Digital has recently released a new trailer for Nate Schmold's game Cosmochoria. This procedurally-generated space adventure will be getting released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime in early 2016.
Cosmochoria puts players into the role of a naked spaceman with an important mission: terraform a dead galaxy back to life. In order to accomplish this mission, the spaceman will have to deal with alien invasions, discover ancient artifacts, nurture plants to revive planets, and discover the secrets of the universe. The game seeks to blend difficult combat with relaxing exploration.
Cosmochoria has the following features:
- Procedurally-generated galaxies.
- A hand drawn and crafted HD vector illustration style.
- An electronic soundtrack by Ilkae, Zebra, and Mantrakid.
- A single-player, high score gameplay focused on exploration.
- Achievement and trophy supports on consoles.