Mugen Souls Releasing on Steam on October 22
Ghostlight has recently announced that Mugen Souls will be released on Steam on October 22, 2015. Mugen Souls is a JRPG for the PlayStation 3 and created by Idea Factory, the creators behind the Agarest series, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Fairy Fencer F.
Mugen Souls takes place in a galaxy containing seven worlds shimmering in seven colors, with each world developing its own unique culture independently of one another. However, one day a decree was made by Chou-Chou, the "Undisputed Goddess." She declared that everything in all seven worlds was going to bow down to her.
Mugen Souls contains the following features:
- Free-roaming style battle maps where combo moves can be executed and Hyper Mode is activated by destroying Crystals.
- The Moe Kill technique allows players to turn enemies into items by exploiting their weaknesses.
- Characters are customizable, from physical appearances to job classes.
- Dual audio is included, so the game can be enjoyed in both English and Japanese.
- Full mouse and keyboard support, gamepad support, Steam achievements, and User Interface and graphical enhancements included.
Mugen Souls will launch with at $19.99, being sold at a 40% launch discount. A week after release, Ghostlight will also release the console DLC, also for a 40% discount. In addition, Ghostlight will include 30 DLC items from the console version as part of the base game for free.