LIFE IS STRANGE Limited Edition Box Due For Release January 2016
Following the release of the final episode of LIFE IS STRANGE, DONTNOD's award-winning episodic series will be getting a boxed Limited Edition release on January 19, 2016 in the US and January 22, 2016 in PAL territories.
LIFE IS STRANGE follows the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon finds themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
The Limited Edition includes a directors' commentary, a physical 32-page art book, and 14 licensed tracks from the game's official soundtrack as well as 8 tracks from the game's composer Jonathan Morali. A full list of included tracks can be found below:
1. Syd Matters â€" 'To All Of You'
2. JosÃ© GonzÃ¡lez - 'Crosses'
3. Angus & Julia Stone â€" 'Santa Monica Dream'
4. Sparklehorse â€" 'Piano Fire'
5. alt-J â€" 'Something Good'
6. Local Natives - 'Mt. Washington'
7. Bright Eyes 'Lua'
8. Mogwai - 'Kids Will Be Skeletons'
9. Amanda Palmer â€" 'In My Mind' (feat. Brian Viglione)
10. Message To Bears 'Mountains'
11. Breton â€" 'Got Well Soon'
12. Mud Flow â€" 'The Sense of Me'
13. Foals â€" 'Spanish Sahara'
14. Syd Matters â€" 'Obstacles'
Original Score by Jonathan Morali
15. Jonathan Morali - 'Golden Hour'
16. Jonathan Morali - 'The Storm'
17. Jonathan Morali - 'Blackwell Academy'
18. Jonathan Morali - 'Kate'
19. Jonathan Morali - 'Timeless'
20. Jonathan Morali - 'Timelines'
21. Jonathan Morali - 'Night Walk'
22. Jonathan Morali - 'Max & Chloe'
"The response to Life is Strange really has blown us away," explained Luc Baghadoust, producer at DONTNOD Entertainment, "to be able to share that experience with our fans in a traditional boxed format is something we're really excited about and the decision to include the extra items for the Limited Edition is a direct response to fan requests."