Imperial City DLC Available for Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
The first DLC pack for Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, titled "Imperial City," has recently been released worldwide on PC and Mac. The DLC will be released on Xbox One on September 15 and on PlayStation 4 on September 16.
The Imperial City is the heart of the Cyrodiilic Empire, but it has recently gotten in big trouble. The Daedric Prince Molag Bal has taken over the city. Three alliances struggle for control of Cyrodiilic, even as Molag Bal schemes to take control over all of Tamriel. The alliances will not only have to fight each other, but they will need to deal with the Daedric Prince's plan to enslave every mortal soul.
The "Imperial City" DLC will contain:
- Six Imperial Districts where players can fight other players, as well as the forces of Molag Bal.
- Several new dungeons: the Imperial Sewers offers new PVP and PVE challenges for a small band of adventurers, while the Imperial Prison and the White-Gold Tower provides PVE challenges for those playing on Normal or Veteran difficulties.
- New quests, characters, and enemies; one such new enemy is the Xivkyn.
- A new type of currency, Tel Var Stones, which are gained by fighting the forces of Molag Bal. They can be used to purchase exclusive Veteran Rank 16 armor and weapons. New Treasure Vaults can also be searched for rare finds.
- New collectibles such as mounts, pets, costumes, and polymorphs.
More information on the "Imperial City" can be found here