Grand Ages: Medieval Console Release Date Changed to October
Kalypso Media has recently announced that, due to manufacturing issues, the release date of the console versions of their upcoming game Grand Ages: Medieval has been changed. Originally set to release on September 25, 2015, the release date for the PlayStation 4 version has been changed to October 13, 2015. The PC version will still be released on September 25.
Grand Ages: Medieval takes place in the year 1050 AD. The High Middle Ages has begun and development across Europe is happening at a rapid pace. New frontiers are being discovered and new settlements are being formed. Players are the head of one of these small settlements, and it is up to them to turn that small settlement into something much bigger. By gathering resources, expanding trade, utilizing new technologies, and more, the players can turn their humble little settlement into a grandiose empire.
Grand Ages: Medieval will have the following features:
- A gigantic world for players to strategically found new cities and defend against foreign powers.
- The ability to raise an army and do battle with archers, cavalry, and knights.
- Twenty different goods to produce and trade, such as coal, fruits, and pottery.
- Fifty major technological advancements to help improve the livelihood of cities.
- Natural disasters such as fires, storms, and even the Black Death to keep players on their toes.
- Multiplayer mode where up to eight players can compete online or through local network (PC only).
More information on the game can be found here.