EverQuest: Rain of Fear Now Available
"In its 14th year of continuous development, the EverQuest team continues to release high-quality, immersive content for EverQuest," said Thom Terrazas, Producer, EverQuest. "Rain of Fear adds a huge volume of new content to the game, and it finally breaks the three-digit barrier by raising the level cap to 100. We believe players will love adventuring through the new content and revisiting classic zones with exciting new encounters."
EverQuest: Rain of Fear content and features include:
- Level cap increase from 95 to 100 - Players can now achieve a new max level of 100 and set a new standard of gameplay.
- Slayer System - Players can gain special rewards and titles for defeating large numbers of foes.
- Aggro Meter - A brand new tool to help players better manage their aggro. Players can now see their aggro level relative to their group.
- Collection System - Players can discover items throughout Norrath and collect sets for exciting rewards and titles.
- Improved Brokering System - Players can now sell items in the Bazaar while being offline! More flexibility as a buyer to search and purchase from anywhere in the world.
- New Linear Item Progression - Stats on armor collected will increase as players move up from one tier to another.
- Customization with Non-Visible Armor - All non-visible armor in Rain of Fear can now be worn by all. Players can customize their stats for every encounter.
- Class-specific Stat distribution - Players can now collect items that are designed specifically for each classes' abilities.
- Legends of Norrathâ„¢ - 5 Legends of Norrath Legacies Digital Booster Packs.