EverQuest II: Chains of Eternity Now Available
"EverQuest II continues to innovate and surprise players with immersive designs and epic storylines," said Holly Longdale, Producer, EverQuest II. "For Chains of Eternity, we created a rich story arc in which players of any play style would discover a side of Norrath that has never been explored. In essence, we have expanded EverQuest II not by land or sea... but by afterlife."
Chains of Eternity offers all new features, including a new level cap of 95, prestige abilities for adventurers as well as tradeskillers, and Spirit Stone adornments that grow in power with the player. Two overland zones in the spirit realm are also available to explore along with new dungeons, quests and in-game items to discover.
EverQuest II: Chains of Eternity content and features include:
- The Eidolon Jungle: Every area of Norrath -- over all the ages -- has its own home in Ethernere. Deep in this lush jungle overrun by strange creatures players will uncover Cazic-Thule dungeons with a familiar theme of fear and evil from EverQuest.
- Obol Plains: Players can discover the mysterious Obol Plains with its vibrantly colored flora and creatures that are plagued with inhabitants that are destroying the surrounding areas.
- Nine New Instanced Dungeons: Players can experience all new dungeons with unique, exciting encounters, along with new loot.
- All New Quest Lines: Players can experience the story of this unique realm in any play style they choose with entirely new quest lines.
- Prestige Abilities: With the launch of this new expansion, each subclass will now have access to new Prestige Abilities.
- Prestige Tradeskills: Crafters and their items will shine like never before with Prestige Tradeskills.
- Spirit Stones: The new expansion introduces new adornments that gain experience with players and grow in power.
- Level Cap Raised to 95: Guild, Adventurer or Tradeskiller, players are now able to experience Norrath at the highest level possible.
- AA Boost: Boost two level 90 characters to 280 Alternate Advancement points and begin the journey to levels 91 through 95.