And So It Was Release Trailer Released
A release trailer for the top-down adventure game And So It Was has recently been released. And So It Was is a game made by VolumeUp Studios and can be downloaded from Steam on February 29, 2016.
In And So It Was, players take control of a boy who woke up in a prison cell, but was released as he was still trying to get his bearings. He has no idea where he is, or even who he is. In order to discover the truth, he will explore places like the woods, dungeons, mines, and more. He will find answers, even if the answers are not what he expects.
The game is said to have the following features:
- Mouse-driven gameplay inspired by old-school RPGs and RTSs.
- Randomly generated levels.
- Players have only one life, and death is permanent.
- A combat system where taking damage causes damage inflicted to decrease.
- Many ways to alter playstyles, such as using stamina to cast magic or doubling amount of damage dealt at the cost of taking double damage.
- Voice-acted narration.
- Lore for players to discover over the course of several playthroughs.
- Secret areas to find.
The official site for And So It Was can be found here. Its Steam page can be found here.